Shipping & Processing
- We use FedEx Ground or Priority Mail depending on shipping time and delivery zone. We always work to find the best method that is cost effective and gets to you quicker.
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Buyer is responsible for the pre-payment of all shipping charges.
- We are unable to ship using a 3rd party account number.
- Please note that the when selecting shipping method, the shipping time is *after the item* has been manufactured.
- Normal manufacturing time until shipping is 2-3 weeks.
- Rush Processing is available for an additional $15 fee per item.
- Drop shipping is available at no additional charge for our wholesale customers.
- All items are packed carefully using standard industry methods.
- All shipments should be inspected immediately upon arrival.
- Claims for damaged shipments must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods or will not be honored.
- The order and its packing material should be kept intact to await inspection by the carrier and or ship the item back to us.
- Visit our Return Policy Page for details on how to submit a return request.
- Refused orders will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please contact us or call (813) 253-0556 if you have any questions about our shipping policies.